It’s about 2 weeks into this challenge (waking up at 4 am every day), and this is what I have learnt so far:
1. You have about one extra hour per day
2. You substitute unproductive evening time for productive morning time
3. It gives you an opportunity to focus more energy on your career/exercise/passion projects
4. It calms work anxiety; you feel more prepared for the day ahead
5. You might sacrifice family time (danger!)
I will elaborate on these points once I have completed the challenge.
I encourage anyone who can’t seem to find the time for work/exercise/creative projects to give this concept a try. Even if you just have that extra hour a day to plan your schedule you might find that you unlock even more time.